Roasted Butternut Squash with Gorgonzola
|"Truly a show-stopper!"|
Acorn Squash and Roasted Onion Bisque
Butternut Bisque with a Hint of Curry
Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Lentil Minestrone Stuffed Acorn Squash
Roasted Spaghetti Squash
Sage, Turkey and Pumpkin Seed Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
4-5 cups butternut squash, cut into 1/2" cubes (you can buy pre-cut in many stores)
6 tablespoon olive oil
Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
2 onions, halved and sliced
3 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
1/2 cup Gorgonzola, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
1. In a glass baking dish, mix the butternut squash and olive oil, Salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 35 minutes.
2. In a skillet, sauté onion in olive oil on medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes. The onions will soften and begin to caramelize.
3. Add sage and garlic to the pan and sauté for a minute more.
4. Add the onion mixture to the butternut squash. Gently mix with a spatula.
5. Sprinkle Gorgonzola over the top.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!