Jam and Blue Cheese Spirals
1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1/3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup pecans, walnuts or almonds, chopped
1/4 cup fig or raspberry jam
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
1. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix the jam with cayenne pepper. Set aside.
3. Remove dough from can and do not unroll. Cut the dough into ½” slices.
4. Place slices, flat side down, onto the cookie sheet.
5. Top each slice with 1 teaspoon blue cheese.
6. Press 1 teaspoon of nuts into each slice.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and top each slice with a teaspoon of jam.
9. Serve and enjoy!