Asparagus, Mushroom and Goat Cheese Flatbread
|"The quick saute brings out the flavors in this topping!"|
Pesto, Pine Nut and Cherry Tomato Flatpbrad
2 flatbread crusts (purchased)
2 Tbs. olive oil
2 cups fresh asparagus, fibrous ends removed and cut into 1” pieces
2 cups fresh mushrooms, chopped
1 cup goat cheese
1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
1. In a skillet, sauté the asparagus and mushrooms in olive oil for 2-3 minutes; just until the asparagus brightens.
2. Place flatbread crusts on a baking sheet. Spread asparagus and mushroom mixture evenly over the crusts.
3. Dollop the goat cheese over vegetables. Season with pepper to taste.
4. Spread the Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese over each crust.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes; until cheese just begins to brown.
6. Serve and enjoy!