Basil and Prosciutto Egg Cups
12 thin slices prosciutto
12 large eggs
12 fresh basil leaves
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
Fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
1. Spray cups in muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Slice prosciutto strips in half.
3. Place two prosciutto halves (crisscross) in each muffin cup.
4. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese in the bottom of each cup.
5. Place a basil leaf in each cup along the side wall.
6. Crack an egg into each cup. (You may scramble if you prefer.)
7. Season with pepper to taste.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. Gently remove; serve and enjoy!