|"Quick and so delicious!"|
You may also enjoy:
11/2 lb. salmon fillets, 6 oz. per person
1/4 cup olive oil
Fresh lemon, 1/2 juiced and 1/2 sliced for garnish
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
3 Tbs. paprika
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
2. In a small bowl, combine paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme and sea salt.
3. Cut salmon horizontally into four equal portions. Brush both sides of fillets with oil mixture; lay on cutting board skin side up.
4. Sprinkle seasonings on skin side.
5. Lightly brush bottom of large skillet with oil mixture and turn heat to high. Once the oil heats up place fillets in pan, skin side (seasoned) down and turn heat to medium.
6. Sprinkle the remaining seasoning on the top side of each filet.
7. Cook on medium for 3-4 minutes per side depending on thickness of filet.
8. Remove from pan and garnish with lemon slices.
9. Serve and enjoy!