Honey Garlic Salmon Fillets
You may also enjoy:Blackened Salmon
11/2 lb. salmon filet, 6 oz. per person
1/2 cup honey
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 Tbs. olive oil
1 Tbs. wine vinegar
1 Tbs. fresh thyme, chopped
Sea salt and pepper to taste
Suggestion: You may want to double the sauce recipe and reserve 1/2 of the sauce to pour over the cooked fish. Heat the reserved sauce in a small pan, over medium low heat, for 5-8 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, garlic, olive oil, wine vinegar and fresh thyme. Sea salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cut salmon horizontally into four equal portions.
3. Place fillets in the center of a sheet of aluminum foil; about 1” apart. Be sure that the sheet is large enough to bring up around fish and close. Spray the center of the sheet with non-stick cooking spray so the fillets won’t stick.
4. Pour honey mixture over the fish. Close the foil and let sit for 20 minutes.
5. Place on baking sheet and bake for 18-23 minutes.
6. Carefully open foil (there will be a lot of steam), plate fish and garnish with lemon slices.
7. Serve and enjoy!