Lamb, Mint and Feta Flatbread
|"Rich Mediterranean Flavors!"|
Asparagus, Mushroom and Goat Cheese Flatbread
2 flatbread crusts (purchased)
1 lb. ground lamb
1 large onion, thick sliced and coarsely chopped
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
1. In a skillet, cook the ground lamb and onions over medium heat until meat is cooked through and onions are softened.
2. Using a slotted spatula, scoop lamb and onions into a bowl (leave the oil from the meat in the skillet).
3. Add yogurt to the bowl and mix.
4. Place flatbread crusts on a baking sheet. Spread meat mixture evenly over the crusts.
5. Sprinkle mint and feta over the meat mixture.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes; until feta just begins to brown.
7. Serve and enjoy!