Marinated Artichoke, Sun Dried Tomato and Garlic Pizza
|"Sun dried tomatoes and marinated artichoke are always a winning combo!"|
Caramelized Onion, Green Apple and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza
Fresh Tomato and Basil Pizza
Pistachio, Sauteed Onion and Fresh Thyme Pizza
Roasted Vegetable Pizza
Spinach, Feta and Fresh Tomato Pizza
1 large jar of sun dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped (retain the oil from the jar for the dough)
1 large jar marinated artichokes, coarsely chopped
4 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
1/2 cup pizza sauce (homemade or store-bought)
1 cup goat cheese
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F
1. Prepare your dough. For a homemade dough recipe click here. If you are using store bought dough, let the dough sit at room temperature for about 1 hour. This will make the dough much easier to spread and hold a shape.
2. Brush dough lightly with oil from the sun dried tomatoes.
3. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough.
4. Sprinkle the sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and garlic cloves over the sauce.
5. Sprinkle dollops of goat cheese over mixture.
6. Bake on a preheated pizza stone for 8-11 minutes until dough is golden brown.
7. Let cool for 2-3 minutes before cutting for best results.
8. Serve and enjoy!