Pistachio, Sautéed Onion and Fresh Thyme Pizza
|"If you're a pistachio lover, this pizza is for you!"|
Caramelized Onion, Green Apple and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza
Marinated Artichoke, Sun Dried Tomato and Garlic Pizza
Fresh Tomato and Basil Pizza
Roasted Vegetable Pizza
Spinach, Feta and Fresh Tomato Pizza
2 tsp. olive oil
1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
1 cup shelled pistachios, crushed
4 Tbs. fresh thyme
1/2 cup pizza sauce (homemade or store-bought)
1 cup parmigiano reggiano or mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F
1. Prepare your dough. For a homemade dough recipe click here. If you are using store bought dough, let the dough sit at room temperature for about 1 hour. This will make the dough much easier to spread and hold a shape.
2. Brush dough lightly with olive oil.
3. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough.
4. Sprinkle the parmigiano reggiano or mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
5. Sprinkle the crushed pistachios over the top of the cheese.
6. Sprinkle the thyme over the pizza.
7. Bake on a preheated pizza stone for 8-11 minutes until dough is golden brown.
8. Let cool for 2-3 minutes before cutting for best results.
9. Serve and enjoy!