Ravioli with Garlic Cream and Mushroom Sauce
"This sauce goes is a great topping for any pasta;
it would compliment chicken as well!"
2 Tbs. olive oil
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 shallot, thinly sliced
3 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
Sea salt and pepper
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions.
2. In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms and shallot in olive oil until mushrooms soften; about 5-8 minutes.
3. Add garlic and sauté for a minute longer.
4. Pour in the white wine and bring to a quick boil.
5. Reduce heat and pour in heavy cream.
6. Add basil and salt and pepper to taste.
7. Simmer for 2-3 minutes; until sauce starts to thicken a bit.
8. Pour over prepared ravioli.
9. Serve and enjoy!