Ribbon Zucchini, Tomato, Parmesan Pasta with Yogurt Sauce
|"Light with a touch of creaminess!"|
8 ounces Penne Pasta
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 Tbs. lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
2 teaspoons olive oil
4 small thin zucchini slice in half lengthwise then slice into very thin ribbon strips
4 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
20 cherry tomatoes, halved
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine yogurt, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix well.
3. In a skillet, sauté zucchini strips in olive oil until they begin to soften.
4. Add garlic and tomatoes and sauté for about a minute or two more.
5. Add pasta to yogurt sauce and toss well. Season with sea salt and pepper.
6. Add vegetable mixture to pasta and gently toss to combine.
7. Spoon onto serving plates and top with a bit of Parmesan cheese.
8. Serve and enjoy!