Truffle Macaroni and Cheese with Shrimp
8 ounces cellentani
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 egg white
1 tablespoon truffle salt
6 slices thick sliced bacon, cooked and chopped
3 cups mushrooms, coarsely chopped
2 cups Gruyere cheese, shredded
1 cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
1 lb. shrimp; peeled, tails removed and cut in half (depending on size)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine whipping cream, egg white, and truffle salt. Mix well.
3. Add bacon, mushrooms, Gruyere, and Gorgonzola. Toss to combine all ingredients.
4. Add shrimp and toss again.
5. Add cellentani and gently mix with a wooden spoon to distribute noodles evenly throughout the mixture.
6. Pour mixture in a glass 8” x 10” baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes; until the top is bubbling and the shrimp are opaque.
8. Serve and enjoy!