|"This roasted garlic is fantastic for garlic|
bread, spreads or in your favorite recipe!"
3-6 garlic heads
1-2 Tbs. olive oil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
1. Slice off the top of the garlic heads (about ¼”)
2. Place garlic heads in a glass baking dish or pie pan.
3. Pour olive oil over heads; roll heads in oil to coat.
4. Season lightly with sea salt.
5. Roast garlic, cut side up, for 30-40 minutes.
6. The roasted cloves will pop out of the head. Use in any of your favorite recipes, as a spread, or for a delicious garlic bread!