Fresh Pear and Blueberry Crumble
2 large pears (3 cups), peeled and cut into 1/2" pieces
2 cups fresh blueberries
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
3 Tbs. sugar
1 Tbs. flour
2 Tbs. flour
3 Tbs. butter, cut into pea sized bits
2 Tbs. brown sugar
2 Tbs. sliced almonds (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a large mixing bowl, add pears, blueberries, lemon zest and sugar. Gently mix to combine.
2. Sprinkle flour over mixture; gently mix again.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine oats, flour and brown sugar. Add butter and toss.
4. Spoon fruit mixture into 4 small ramekins (or 1 pie dish)
5. Sprinkle crumble mixture over the fruit.
6. Bake for 45 minutes; the filling will bubble.
7. Serve and enjoy!