Black and White Chocolate Mint Bark
|"Creamy white chocolate topped with a crunchy mint cookie!"|
Fruit and Nut Bark
Peppermint Candy Bark
Sweet and Salty Bark
24 oz. white chocolate chips
2 cups fudge covered mint cookies, chopped
1. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Using a sharp knife, chop the cookies into little pieces.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips until they are melted. This will be different for all microwaves. I suggest starting with 30 seconds, mix with a wooden spoon and continue with 30 second intervals. Do not over-cook the chocolate. Once the chips are melted to a spreadable consistency they are ready.
4. Spread the chocolate on the parchment paper to 1/2" thickness.
5. Sprinkle the chopped cookie over the white chocolate; use you hand to gently press into the chocolate.
6. Return pan to freezer for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from freezer. Use a sharp knife to chunk into bark pieces. (The bark will be fine at room temperature at this point.)
8. Serve and enjoy!