Fruit and Nut Bark
|"Delicious chocolate topped with a variety of dried fruit and nuts!"|
Black and White Chocolate Mint Bark
Peppermint Candy Bark
Sweet and Salty Bark
24 oz. semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
2 cups mixed fruit and nuts (you can buy pre-mixed packages or choose your favorites)
1. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. In a glass bowl, microwave the chocolate chips until they are melted. This will be different for all microwaves. I suggest starting with 30 seconds, mix with a wooden spoon and continue with 30 second intervals. Do not over-cook the chocolate. Once the chips are melted to a spreadable consistency they are ready.
3. Spread the chocolate on the parchment paper to 1/2" thickness.
4. Sprinkle the fruit and nuts over the chocolate; use you hand to gently press into the chocolate.
5. Return pan to freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from freezer. Use a sharp knife to chunk into bark pieces. (The bark will be fine at room temperature at this point.)
7. Serve and enjoy!