Sweet and Salty Bark
|"Sweet, Salty and Chocolate - Yum!"|
Black and White Chocolate Mint Bark
Fruit and Nut Bark
Peppermint Candy Bark
24 oz. semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup pretzels, crushed
1 cup salted peanuts, (optional)
1. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Using a sharp knife, chop the pretzels into little pieces.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave the chocolate chips until they are melted. This will be different for all microwaves. I suggest starting with 30 seconds, mix with a wooden spoon and continue with 30 second intervals. Do not over-cook the chocolate. Once the chips are melted to a spreadable consistency they are ready.
4. Spread the chocolate on the parchment paper to 1/2" thickness.
5. Sprinkle the chopped pretzels and peanuts over the chocolate; use you hand to gently press into the chocolate.
6. Return pan to freezer for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from freezer. Use a sharp knife to chunk into bark pieces. (The bark will be fine at room temperature at this point.)
8. Serve and enjoy!