Fresh Tomato, Spinach and Feta Skillet
This breakfast skillet is a terrific way to treat yourself to a quick, flavorful breakfast. A quick chop for a few ingredients and you're ready to go!
"An easy breakfast skillet ~ full of fresh flavors!"
2 Tbs. heavy cream
Dash of nutmeg
Dash of pepper
1 Tbs. olive oil
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
1/3 cup fresh cherry tomatoes, cut in half (I used yellow)
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1. In a small bowl; combine eggs, cream, nutmeg and pepper until ingredients are mixed well.
2. In a 9” skillet over medium heat, sauté onions in olive oil until they are softened (3-4 minutes)
3. Add the egg mixture to the pan. Sprinkle the spinach and tomatoes over the eggs.
4. Using a spatula, gently turn to fold the spinach and tomatoes into the egg mixture. Keep folding until all of the egg is cooked through.
5. Sprinkle the feta cheese over the top.
6. Gently slide a spatula around the edges of the cooked skillet and slide off onto a plate.
7. Serve and enjoy!