Blueberry, Spinach and Quinoa Salad
Packed with antioxidants and flavor! Fresh blueberries, creamy feta, and crunchy almonds. Flavors, textures, and delightful colors. Quick & easy to toss together. This salad looks and wonderful as it tastes!
|Flavors, textures, and delightful colors. This salad looks and wonderful as it tastes!|
8 cups spinach
2 cups blueberries
1 cup sliced almonds
2 cups quinoa
1 cup feta, crumbled
1 cup red onion
4 Tbs. olive oil
2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 fresh lemon, squeezed
1. Mix oil, vinegar, sugar, other and set aside.
2. Remove stems from the spinach.
3. Halve, and thinly slice the red onion.
4. In a large bowl, toss all ingredients except for the feta and quinoa.
5. Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar and lemon. Drizzle dressing over the mixture and toss to evenly distribute the dressing.
6. Sprinkle feta and quinoa over the salad mixture and gently toss.
7. Plate and enjoy!