Greek Style Burgers
|"Traditional Greek flavors combine for a fabulous burger!"|
2 lbs. ground beef
1 cup red onion, chopped
2/3 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup pine nuts
2 Tbs. parsley
2 Tbs. mint
1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
Red onion slice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees or prepare outdoor grill
1. In a large bowl, combine beef, red onion, sundried tomatoes, pine nuts, parsley and mint.
2. Add Feta cheese; kneed to ensure all seasonings are evenly distributed.
3. Form into 6-8 patties. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to allow patties to set.
4. Cooking burgers: outdoor grill, be sure to spray grill with non-stick cooking spray; oven indoors, set on broiler pan and bake for 20-23 minutes in a 350 degree oven
5. Top with spinach, cheese and onion.
6. Serve and enjoy!