Gouda, Walnut and Blueberry Topped Figs
4 fresh figs
Gouda cheese, 4 1” x ¼” x ¼” slices per fit
Walnut pieces, 3-4 per fig
Fresh blueberries, 3-4 per fig
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Slice the tip off of the fig.
2. Slice from the tip to the base of the fig, stopping short of cutting completely through the bottom. Repeat to create four equal sections.
3. Open figs to create a star and lay on a cookie sheet (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray).
4. Lay 1 slice of cheese on each section of the fig.
5. Place a walnut piece on each section of cheese
6. Place a few blueberries on the center of the fig.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Cheese will begin to melt.
8. Serve and enjoy!