Fish Tacos with Mango & Sweet Pepper Salsa
"A light version of traditional fish tacos. Packed withfresh flavors. Substitute shrimp or chicken if you prefer!"
4 white fish fillets (sea bass, mahi-mahi, grouper, hake, red snapper)
12 corn tortilla shells
3 Tbs. olive oil
2 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
1 fresh mango, peeled and cubed
1/2 cup sweet peppers (red, orange, yellow), chopped
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/3 cup red onion, diced
3 Tbs. green onion, chopped
2 limes (1 juiced, 1 cut into small wedges)
Sea salt to taste
1/4 cup cilantro (optional)
1. In a glass bowl, combine mango, peppers, tomatoes, red onion, and green onion. (Add cilantro to change up the flavor and add a Mexican twist.) Squeeze the juice of one lime over salsa, stir and salt to taste.
2. Grill fish until opaque and flakey. Cover with foil to keep warm.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly brush tortillas with oil and heat for 1-2 minutes on each side.
4. Divide cabbage between the tortillas.
5. Gently flake fish into chunks and divide between the tortillas.
6. Spoon salsa over fish.
7. Plate tacos; add a few lime wedges.
8. Serve and enjoy!